Baby occ schwinn

GoldenMotor.com

Bernie

Jun 19, 2012
earth
Hi all I just got interested in getting a bike build going. Bought two like new occ Schwinn sting ray's yesterday. I'm pretty stoked about getting them going and riding them.

Want to ask since I am going to do two bikes at once and know nothing about what I need and where to get it. And since I just got two new bikes thought this was interesting in addition to the two schwinn's I have now.

Can I eventually do something with this to make a cool little bike out of it or no?? To small/dumb idea?

donphantasmo

Oct 3, 2010
Middleburg, FL
I don't know if there is enough room to mount the engine. The chain looks like it will probably hit the engine. Not sure though.

Do a search on this site. You'll be amazed on what you'll find..

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I am not sure what you mean by Baby occ schwinn. If there is a smaller frame sting-ray that I dont know of then yes, you might have problems fitting a engine. But if its just the same old OCC sting-Ray then it has been motorized many,many times over.

pedalchopper

May 9, 2010
Ft Myers beach Florida
Those are standard OCC Stingrays - I have learned how to ADULT size them!

check out recent build....

Also I am now in process of superzizing! installed 24 inch rear on current build!

Having a blast creating these things! I hope you like them!

Jim / PedalChopper.com

Last edited:

Bernie

Jun 19, 2012
earth
.duh. I thought there may of been a way to mount a weed wacker motor on it. But I went with a different bike anyways.