110 watt h3 auto fog lamp new photo

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
It certainly will light up the road for you.

Where/how do you carry the battery? 14ah is a good sized unit. Post of photo of how you carry it please.

Tom

Stormsorter

Jun 10, 2010
Jasper County Illinois
I went that route for lights once but I only used one of the 2 in the kit and it put out more than enough light. The only problem I had was bulb life. The engine vibes would rattle the filament loose, I was lucky to get 4-6hrs out of a bulb before it would start flickering once I got near cruising speed. That was also during break in, it only vibrates that much at wot now. So you may have better luck.

I have since switched to LED and if I was going to do a lot of night riding I would get a driver that gave it the 3amps that it can handle instead of the 1.5amp driver It came with. Even at 1.5amps people tell me its brighter than there car headlights but what they don't realize is it doesn't throw as far. With 2.5amps and a proper lens and reflector it could easily throw far enough for a 30mph night ride. For me my under driven XM-LT6 with its original cheap china flashlight lens and reflector is good enough.

Just thought I would share my experience with a similar if not the same setup.

yasin0026

Sep 16, 2011
turkey
12v 7ah*2
battery 5kg light
battery charger 5 hours full
The difference was only 5 kg
absolutely no problem in transporting
charge 12v 3 ah

Last edited: