Death Race Oct. 29 2011

GoldenMotor.com

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
OH, I dont know... After some coments at the race Dan and I got a flashlight and took a close look at the jug. Its stamped "198cc it was sold to him as a 250 but its not. As I understand it the unlimited class or some such thing at the Grange race were running AGK hot rodded 212cc motors. And yes: I do understand this isnt the SoCal race its the Death Race. Still: while a 200cc motorcycle motor with a 6 speed may not be totally appropriate for what is obstensably a bicycle race with motors, remember: He may have come in third but he still got his butt handed to him by a pair of Morini 2 strokes with real frames and full suspension. Plus Dan's bike is just cooler... It blows 6" of blue flame out the exhaust stack on the overrun... Morini's dont do that! laff

Helmutt Cycles

Nov 27, 2009
PHX. AZ
All Fun stuff. Danial and his motorcycle motor with 5 speed transmission. Truly a Death ride.. Although Me saying that is Like the pot calling the kettle black as I crashed my whizzer due My stupidity and the fact that coaster brakes don't like that severe Punishment I was putting it through..
Oh PS. where's the films..? Wern't those Morini Boxer camcorders going..?