Minnesota motorized bicycle club chapter.

GoldenMotor.com

mixxmilkk1

Apr 30, 2010
Mpls Minnesota
r.ly.I would like to know, how many of us riders are located in Minnesota? And would you like to start a club? Do some ralley's, and weekend rides to let the world know we exist, and we're not taking your gas prices! (We are the people!)\\m//(^_^')\\m//http://youtu.be/N-cIMi6ojr8

Last edited:

inked1974

Apr 11, 2011
Palo, Iowa
Re: Minnesota MB club chapter.

I am in iowa but travel up north once a month. I would love to join in on a ride or gathering!

mixxmilkk1

Apr 30, 2010
Mpls Minnesota
Re: Minnesota MB club chapter.

YouTube - 80cc Motorized bicycle with expantion chamber@Inked1974.. I'm still working on this idea. But due to the laws of Minnesota, our bikes must be registered a moped, or a motorcycle, and inured. After being inspected by the dmv :( I have an apointment for June 14th just to have it inspected. What a waiting list, huh? So thats on hold for now., Unless i can get everyone to go thru those step? There might not be any point in a ride. We'd all just get chased by the cops with that many in a group > if you're willing to go thru those steps?, then we cantake more steps at this point. (MINNESOTA: HUGE WAITING LIST ON REGISTERING MOTORIZED BIKES!)