A Quick Trip to the Pub.......

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
After a rainy day yesterday, I thought what a nice sunny afternoon for a ride today......think I'll stop by the local pub, then pick-up some beer on the way home. And yes it was a great way to end the day........ come along with me and my shadow and enjoy the ride!

YouTube - A Quick Trip to the Pub

Sunday Feb. 27, 2011

dnut

Last edited:

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I cringed as you passed all those parallel parked cars. I'm glad you didn' get doored.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
After watching that vid it reminded me of something I've been wanting to ask you.

Can you come over and mow my lawn?

James912

Apr 12, 2011
Florida
I was waiting for someone to open their car door as u passed all them parellel parked cars. lol. It would have been nasty. :) Glad your being safe.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I was waiting for someone to open their car door as u passed all them parellel parked cars. lol. It would have been nasty. :) Glad your being safe.
Yeah....real safe, I share the road with a bazillion idiots that don't know how to drive. Believe it or not, my driving record is flawless. I got one speeding ticket over 25 years ago on my XR600 and that's it. Been driving and riding now for nearly 40 years. My video's don't reflect good driving habits all the time but believe me, I know what I'm doing....and I'm still alive!

dnut

genegold

Apr 29, 2011
OB CA.
Yeah....real safe, I share the road with a bazillion idiots that don't know how to drive. Believe it or not, my driving record is flawless. I got one speeding ticket over 25 years ago on my XR600 and that's it. Been driving and riding now for nearly 40 years. My video's don't reflect good driving habits all the time but believe me, I know what I'm doing....and I'm still alive!

dnut
That looks like a fun ride, is it near OB? New here and want to meet others to ride with.