Yuba Cargo Bike

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Looks a lil tight. I couldn't find frame size on their web site. But Man! Would make a cool MB.

I doubt a chinagirl would have a problem moving it, if one could fit.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Salty,
If all else fails you could go into the portable ironing board business. Sorry, just kiddin'. I would say a 2 stroke could be adapted to that bike but the concern would be how much weight you plan to haul. If you just want a different platform for a build, you'd have it but not sure how much extra weight you'd be able to carry. With that said I do recall seeing several of the members saying they weigh well in excess of 200lbs. That's a good load for a little motor but obviously, geared right, they can handle it. Keep us informed. I'm curious about that front hub. Is that an electric hub or just big brakes?
Tom

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Salty,
If all else fails you could go into the portable ironing board business. Sorry, just kiddin'. I would say a 2 stroke could be adapted to that bike but the concern would be how much weight you plan to haul. If you just want a different platform for a build, you'd have it but not sure how much extra weight you'd be able to carry. With that said I do recall seeing several of the members saying they weigh well in excess of 200lbs. That's a good load for a little motor but obviously, geared right, they can handle it. Keep us informed. I'm curious about that front hub. Is that an electric hub or just big brakes?
Tom
Looks like an electric hub since the bike already has a front caliper brake......if you google the bike for images you'll see all kinds of stuff people carry on 'em.....I just think it'd be an awesome grocery getter.....or take a couple girls out on....LOL !

Laters,
Salty.shft.

Attachments