stingray chopper no engine yet

GoldenMotor.com

jcchappy

Aug 18, 2009
antlers, ok.
this is one of the new stingray choppers that i have modified gonna put an engine in it soon it has custom handle bars made by me of course and a huge pointy sissy bar to match. i"m going to cut the seat loose and build a braket to allow it to pivot as a springer and move it back a little ways I keep toying with the idea of putting a 125 4 speed on it but lack of decent brakes and such leads me to think a little 2 stroke 80 will be just fine..trk

Attachments

outlawbiker

Mar 15, 2009
Chicago NW Suburbs
good luck your build, there are plenty of us here on this forum that have done the OCC Schwinn stingray and have some decent pics and ideas for build references . i have just finished mine and i love it.

jcchappy

Aug 18, 2009
antlers, ok.
um maybe don't make it sharp I put one good little tip on it and my buddies all wound up stabbing theirselves with it so i put a rubber protector over it I have to rebuild it because my sissy bar wil actualy be part of my suspion on the seat when its finished.auflg

saetta

Jul 29, 2008
Central Missouri
My Schwinn OCC build was my second MB project. Although it was harder than my cruiser bike, it was not difficult once you have the custom made motor mount, exhaust and rear sprocket adapter. I purchased these items since I cannot make them. The finished look makes it all worth while. Have a good build!

jcchappy

Aug 18, 2009
antlers, ok.
has anyone on here built on of these mb's with a big engine? I have 2 or 3 kick start 125 single cylinders with a semi auto 4 speed. I think the little stingray would be awesome with a 125 jockey shift relace the rim on a motorcycle scooter hub so its got good brakes.