For sale: EZ Motors Q matic clutch - to fix or for parts

GoldenMotor.com

chrisnbush

Jan 10, 2008
Richmond, NH
Pic attached

I have a Q-matic clutch, put about 2K miles on it. But I don't think I had it clamped quite right on the business (drive) end of it - you are supposed to do this as per instructions - and the clutch plate has a crack in it.

I repaired the crack by reinforcing with a shelf bracket, you can't really see it in the pic (attached). I am not real comfortable using it this way - EZ motors sells the clutch plate alone for 60 I think - but decided to change over to the AGK clutch. AGK's is noisier, but has a little more power - at least the way both clutches work off the shelf for me. I should note that I have been using it with the HF 79 predator engine, the clutch plate is drilled for this engine (but also has holes for Hua Sheng I think).

All the clutch pieces are there, just missing a couple of the mounting bolts. A couple of new AX25/26 belts, and also an optional adjustable pulley so you can set your gearing the way you want it. Also I have the original clutch U mount with bearing, as well as the breakaway bearing (easier to change belts with this one) so you have a spare set of bearings.

I am giving this away for 80 (new ones go for over 300), which includes shipping to where ever. Paypal only, no trades, etc.

** AGAIN, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND USING THIS CLUTCH WITHOUT REPLACING THE CLUTCH PLATE **

Attachments