Hey all from Northern Colorado

GoldenMotor.com

jlaw7005

May 11, 2012
colorado
Well, it's about time I introduce myself. I've been appreciating this website for about a year now and I guess I joined a few months ago, but have never posted anything. Now that I don't feel like such a noob, I'll probably try to add my 2 cents more often. Anyway, my name is Jon, I live in Loveland, Colorado by way of the midwest. I ride a motorized bike every day and have such an enthusiasm for them that I've ended up building 7 of them for others in the last year.

So yeah, just wanted to extend my thanks to the veteran contributors who have shared their knowledge for those who seek it.

I guess, to make this post entertaining, here is a pic of a "taxi" I build one evening over a few beers. And yes, the structural integrity is completely sound ;)

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Jon, welcome from one Coloradian to another. You're not that far north from us. We have an informal group who get together from time to time for rides around the Denver area. Feel free to join us when the weather gets a little friendlier.

I like the taxi. It looks like something I remember from Vietnam :)
Thanks for joining and sharing your talents with us.

Tom

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Welcome... we have another Colorado member. Nice build. Yeah, these little things are quite addicting. For you and others. I've built a few bikes for others in my tenure. Like Tom mentioned there is a group of guys (10+) here in the city that get together about once a month for group cruises. When it's a little warmer of course. Pay attention to the "events section" towards late March; I think that's when we'll attempt to start the "meets" again. Load up the bike and come join us.

Keep in touch

Frank

jlaw7005

May 11, 2012
colorado
2door and F_Rod, that sounds awesome - I'd definitely be down to join the cruise. Once the weather gets a bit nicer, I'll be checking the events section. Cheers!