Witch is the best buy ???!!!

GoldenMotor.com

vermhot

Jan 19, 2012
Wisconsin
Witch is the best buy of the 2 stroke kits !Money isn't that much a concern ....soooo let me hear what you got to say !!!! .flg.

donphantasmo

Oct 3, 2010
Middleburg, FL
Verm, Not to sound like a smart-donkey, do a search on the site.

You will see a different new-b ask the same question every two or three days. Just to save you some trouble, read what everyone has to say, and that will almost be too much information...

If it doesn't help (I don't know why it shouldn't), feel free to respond with another post.

Hope this helps

leadfarmer

Sep 30, 2011
VA
I bought from ThatsDax, because Duane has a rep for being helpful. I paid a little more for my China Doll, but he always answers the phone and is helpful, especially for a first build.

robbomberbomyea

Dec 10, 2011
toledo oh
having only two builds under my belt im no expert,but as far as a good quality motor check out the silver pk-80 with upgraded hardware from pirate cycles also worth every penny is the sprocket adapter they offer,anyway my 2 cents,have also bought from bgf on ebay no complaints however remember you get what you pay for

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Since you are new to the hobby, I would get a China girl or Honda Clone for your first build, even if money isn't a problem. Make your inevitable beginners mistakes on something less expensive.
Morini's are great but do not bolt on to a bicycle. You or someone will need to fabricate (cutting and welding) motor mounts and an exhaust. just my $0.02.