Out Of Stock

GoldenMotor.com

give me vtec

Jun 19, 2009
SoCal
Knucklehead?

I will accept that. We are about to run out of Shifter Kits again, because basically we did not anticipate the the huge upswing in demand. Well, we have seen oil prices going up and we see the ME in turmoil. So we increased our orders to our suppliers, but you see the economy has picked up some and lead times have moved out, some have added a week, some two whole weeks.......we are working as fast as we can, and have little time for new products. Plus I wrenched my back, it's tax time, many new dealers are signing on, etc, etc.

So Knucklehead it is. We may run out by Friday, but we will be making parts and kitting on Saturday. Sorry about the delay. .flg.

Thanks,

Paul (and Jim)
I don't think any apology or explaination from sick bikes is necessary here...

you guys have outstanding/innovative/original products and you always ship on time.

you guys don't owe us an apology.... if anything we owe you guys a thank you.

kerf

Jun 28, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Pablo,
I second vtec's motion. Running a small business myself, I've found many people are used to fast food and Wally World but the world doesn't always work that way. Small businesses are nimble, we can change quickly but we can't stock hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of inventory. If we did, we wouldn't be small anymore.

Where was everyone getting your shifter kit before you began producing them? They weren't, that's where. Waiting a little while beats doing without.
Just my opinion.

motorbiker

Mar 22, 2008
Tampa Bay Florida
Pablo,
I second vtec's motion. Running a small business myself, I've found many people are used to fast food and Wally World but the world doesn't always work that way. Small businesses are nimble, we can change quickly but we can't stock hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of inventory. If we did, we wouldn't be small anymore.

Where was everyone getting your shifter kit before you began producing them? They weren't, that's where. Waiting a little while beats doing without.
Just my opinion.
Right, the good stuff is worth waiting for ! :)