Centrifugal vs. Clutch Engines

GoldenMotor.com

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
gasbike and kingsmotorbikes are the same company. The part I ordered that I didn't receive was a wide pedal crank. They treated me awfully. Long story short, I am now stuck with an engine that my standard pedals wont clear. I cant ride it and I cant return the other parts because they have already been assembled and started.

Bob Mac 18704

Jan 24, 2010
penna.
I have a wide crank assembly I can sell you. I bought it for my bike but it didn't fit my bottom bracket. Let me know if your interseteddance1dance1

Bob Mac 18704

Jan 24, 2010
penna.
It's the same one you ordered from kings. It didn't fit mine because I have an occ chopper and the bottom bracket is much narrower than the standard bike. I'm just trying to help you out.

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
I ordered a one piece crank that was 40 and was supposed to be free shipping since I ordered it with other parts. If I have to order another one, I can get it from bicycle-engines.com for $45, including shipping. Besides that, since I paid through paypal, I was able to open a dispute against the seller. They have ten days to respond or paypal will automatically refund me. Thanks anyway.