Made it 2 days before it died.

GoldenMotor.com

hepcat_13

May 19, 2010
New Orleans
So I finally got my bike together and rode it for 2 days. An I was cruising to the grocery an it stopped. I got into it and there was a small chunk of metal in it. I am pissed. I got it from BGF, so I'll see what happens. At least I only need a motor this time.

Jun 7, 2010
on a bike
Sorry bro the only place I know is bgf. I just got one and I took it apart just to make sure this dosent happen to me. I found what looks to be threads? Cleaned it all out. Iam also going to lapp the head and the jug.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Check out pistonbike.com they have just the engines they are $119 & $129, but you can by the entire kit at some vendors for that amount, I think BGF sells the ehgines alone for around $65 or $75 if I remeber right, so you could get 2 for what others are asking for just one. I have three engine from BGF and no issues with any of them.

hepcat_13

May 19, 2010
New Orleans
I was a piece of metal inside it. I match ported it and cleaned it up, but i didn't split the cases. I've been to hot rods and British bikes for a while so I have a bit of a knowledge of motors.