Is it do-able

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Yes, a few folks have done it. Off the top of my head Ozzy and 7-11 among others, if memory serves. What are you thinking, ebike and 2 stroke or some thing like that? Post lots of pics!

I always thought a hub motor with a 4 smoker would be the perfect set up. Use the hub motor as back up and use a solar charger. Dunno but would be cool.

http://motorbicycling.com/f3/e-li-born-7656.html

xlite

Jun 18, 2009
ny,ny
are you sure gearing the thing up wouldn't be more fun (& useable)? but maybe you've done that...
I linked two Homelight wacker engines together for a friction bike no problem. Turns out it's not tricky at all, they sync right up and share the load.

I'm considering putting one of my old friction drives over the back wheel to backup the 80cc HT. Planning a 300mile trip next week.

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Dan, I Recently Got A Beautifull Tandem, Chrome, Big Whitwalls, Shifter, Like New For 100 Bucks. Now I Have To Figure Out What To Do With It. Ron . I Will Pm You Later. .cvlt1

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
OH MAN RON!!!! 2 kool! Please do! So many things. Big butt HF engine behind the driver where no peddles would be needed...... Or... dunno, so many things you can do with that much room. I can't wait to see what you come up with. My GB with out the box shifter kit would lend it self to this. Gonna use a shaft in place of the BB as the GB and drive. In that vain, a CVT would work perfect!

Got me wee lil brain reeling. I am running out of $ for this crazy!!! snork

robin

Nov 15, 2008
Penticton British Columbia Canada
On this site JDM PUNK Acme engines a company in Ohio is making a V-Twin-paring at the moment two 50cc engines---but he is actually going to pour engine castings and make 1 engine he has a running prototype .

Last edited:

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
On this site JDM PUNK Acme engines a company in Ohio is making a V-Twin-paring at the moment two 50cc engines---but he is actually going to pour engine castings and make 1 engine he has a running prototype .
If this guy starts making engines for sale,I want to know about it....Would love to see a new generation of affordable quality engines(if they will be afordable....
John-John