Hi from Wisconsin!

GoldenMotor.com

mwarning

Apr 11, 2009
Wisconsin
I have built two motorized bikes both of which my wife and I have enjoyed for multiple trips through the cow pastures of Wisconsin...
Now that I have a new project I figured it's time to get involved in the forum since I have questions to ask!
I'm also practicing posting pictures, being new to this and all...

Attachments

commander

Mar 19, 2009
penn state
hello mwarning, nice to "meet " you . But you forgot to ask your question . But my guess it will be "how do i make a mount for the front of my motor " ? LOL

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Hi And Welcome. I Am From Wi. 80 Miles E Of The Twin Cities. In Fl 18 Yrs And Will Stay Here. Enjoy Your Builds. They Will Test You At Times. Ron

mwarning

Apr 11, 2009
Wisconsin
Wow. you guys really check these pictures over close! I just wanted to tag some picture up there to make sure it would show up. This is obviously early in the build, since I can still see some shine on the paint. She's pretty much a grime pile now...but runs great (well lubricated!).

Here's a picture with 4 bikes....mine is on the left, my wife is next with her bike painted up in cow colors, my brother is next with his first build, and his wife is on the "SPAM" bike.

That thing in the background is our NEXT project

Attachments