Troll

GoldenMotor.com

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
I've learned more about motorbikes today from you guys than in all the years I've been on here. Thanks for all the tips!

Dan

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
I'm not bothering with that chain stuff, I'm going to use a belt and lubricate that.

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
Sorry I've been away, I was on day three of cleaning my chain.

I can see right through all this lubing the belt nonsense- people ONLY EVER do that on diesel powered vacuume cleaners... you guys are making fun of my belt! Or my clothes, or my hair, or something. It's obvious to anyone with only half a brain.
There's nothing but the MOST meanestest people here!@#$9*d%^@&4^%@$#^!0t

Anybody know where to buy 'safety orange' spray paint by the case? I'm obviously the only one here who cares about being visoble in traffic!!!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Sorry I've been away, I was on day three of cleaning my chain.

I can see right through all this lubing the belt nonsense- people ONLY EVER do that on diesel powered vacuume cleaners... you guys are making fun of my belt! Or my clothes, or my hair, or something. It's obvious to anyone with only half a brain.
There's nothing but the MOST meanestest people here!@#$9*d%^@&4^%@$#^!0t

Anybody know where to buy 'safety orange' spray paint by the case? I'm obviously the only one here who cares about being visoble in traffic!!!
Experience tells me you're just a troll. Nobody paints their bikes, "safety orange".
You're just trying to get attention.

Tom

Attachments

fatdaddy

May 4, 2011
San Jose, Ca.
He didn't say anything about painting his bike, perhaps he'll just bath in it and go naked. Which is a GREAT idea, I'm on my way to wallyworld right now to pick up a case, NAKED SAFETY ORANGE, I bet I start a trend.
fatdaddy.

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
It's gone quiet. You're all talking behind my back. But I shall take off my foil hat and listen to you again!

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
No! No! I don't want to go in the box! You can't make me! You haven't got the parts!

That wasn't me, you know, it was The Other One. He lives inside my head with me. I think he hates me and wants me to eat cabbages.

Besides, the only sure way to mount an engine is to place wooden dowels in the holes and drive big nails through them into the frame tubes.

Last edited:

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
It's gone quiet. You're all talking behind my back. But I shall take off my foil hat and listen to you again!

Foil hats, spoil hats......hah! You should try my copper impregenated carbon fiber schooner hat. Noboby/nothing bothers me when I'm wearing it. Too bad y'all can't get 'em in the UK. Something about international good will of some sort.

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
That wasn't me, you know, it was The Other One. He lives inside my head with me. I think he hates me and wants me to eat cabbages.
This is OBVIOUSLY referring to me.
Everyone picks on me here. Even this guy- and he's clearly more normaler than the rest of you, because we have the same hat.
Just because I'm Irish doesn't mean I like cabbage just because I do and another thing, something should be done about the abuse people have to suffer through just to get answers to their questions about boats here.
I'll just use duct tape.
Thanks alot for the help people :(

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Gleaning some of the key words in this discussion, it starts to make perfect sense. "Foil hats, chain lube, orange paint, diesel vacuum, cabbage, carbon fiber, and boats"! Certainly I'm not the only one who understands?

Dan

fatdaddy

May 4, 2011
San Jose, Ca.
Gleaning some of the key words in this discussion, it starts to make perfect sense. "Foil hats, chain lube, orange paint, diesel vacuum, cabbage, carbon fiber, and boats"! Certainly I'm not the only one who understands?

Dan
It all makes perfect sense to me Dan, But I may not be totally sane. There's someone in my head and it's not me. Thank God we get along pretty well most of the time.