*shakes head, rolls eyes*

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.

...this stuff is defo the way to go, t'heck with amsoil synthetics - I'mma run Stanley's at 10,000:1 FTW rotfl
I think this stuff has 100% pharmaceutical propain and cocane in it.....it's been outlawed by the FDA. I think 100,000:1 is the proper mix ratio.....that's what the label read in 1742AD if I'm not mistaken? Did they have labels on bottles in 1742?

Hummmm?

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
When we were little kids, we had fun digging a hole.

As bigger kids, we have fun dig'n at a hole!!

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
We might need the help of the Mod Squad to dig deeper into this, I'd bet a bottle of snake oil they would dig it and maybe suggest plugging the hole with a pair of psychedelic bell bottom jeans.

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
Thank goodness I didn't noob out and buy a boost bottle or I'd never hear the end if it. Lmfao.
lol.. we try to do everything we can to prevent those who are new from buying B.S. like that... there's a lot of hype and B.S. on ebay and the bad part is those sellers are laughing all the way to the bank.

Have you seen those nitrous.. um... NOS.. kits they sell for thens bikes and pocketbikes etc? laff
They *might* add a whopping 1/4 hp for about 3 seconds... if they even work at all. They're made from those CO2 cartrige type tire inflators, some aquarium tubing, and the NOS is one of those nitrous cartriges they use for making whipped cream since they're pretty much the same size... total cost for all the parts is under $20 but sellers are making a killing off these for about triple that cost.

Now I just need that link for that snake oil so I can run my mix at 10,000:1... Just add one drop per gallon and go...

Rudz

Jun 24, 2014
Tyler TX
Yup, I seen those too. Supposedly adds 5hp lmfao. I even seen a review that recommended not pulling the trigger all the way because they could handle the power