*shakes head, rolls eyes*

GoldenMotor.com

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
Yup... another boost bottle victim... Maybe the guy took it off because he noticed the bottle was empty and that's why his bike won't start.... wants to know how to refill it and what to refill it with so he can put it back on and leave everyone else in the dust...

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Yup... another boost bottle victim... Maybe the guy took it off because he noticed the bottle was empty and that's why his bike won't start.... wants to know how to refill it and what to refill it with so he can put it back on and leave everyone else in the dust...

I've been told by reliable sources that Magical Fairy poots have more punch than nitrous.......I think I've located a source. Info as I get it.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Dave everyone knows you refill those bottles with snake oil......

Just shows how much you know about getting 20+ HP out of these Chine Girl engines....LOL!

Map

.laff.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Tom, I'm disappointed. You should know that that hole is too big for the 100:1 Opti -2 oil.....now the generic 16:1 Wally World oil just might fit.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Tom, I'm disappointed. You should know that that hole is too big for the 100:1 Opti -2 oil.....now the generic 16:1 Wally World oil just might fit.
You're right, X. What the heck was I thinking?
But, I guess you could bush the hole down to 4mm which I believe is the right size for injecting Opti.

Tom

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Now I know where they hid Jimmy Hoffa!

Ding, ding, ding!! We have a winner, folks!!!

Now that was funny, don't care who you are!! Actually lost a little beer on the keyboard with that one.......it was worth it!!!

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
Sooo... I guess if Opti2 is good at 100:1, I guess if we put it in thru a bigger hole so it'll be 16:1 the bike will go faster...

Um... Map... Where can I get some snake oil for my boost bottle?

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.
Looks like the perfect place to feed the MAP gas and O2 in..

A couple of wraps of duct tape should hold the tanks on under the liquid fuel tank on the crossbar. ;)

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Dang with this much adversity. Why was I looking for Smurfs in the woods? This is sounding like a better Idea all the time!!

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Looks like the perfect place to feed the MAP gas and O2 in..

A couple of wraps of duct tape should hold the tanks on under the liquid fuel tank on the crossbar. ;)
Then you just find someone brave enough (or crazy enough) to ride it. Considering there are people who've built jet-powered bicycles that shouldn't be too hard.