Mccholluch bhe900 - anyone familiar

GoldenMotor.com

thxcuz

Jul 26, 2012
St.louis
I came across a guy who has quite a few of these. I know they were on the AMF roadmaster but that's it. Looks like a decent friction drive and I remember them being everywhere in the 70's. Not a ton of info out there. Moped army doesn't have much info. I know I didn't want to do friction again but I am intrigued.

BigBlue

Nov 29, 2011
California
I don't know what kind of information you are looking for, but here are 2 manuals that I've used in the past: http://projectmopedmanual.info/Manual_HTML/amf.html

A lot of times the mufflers are plugged and the ignition spark isn't very strong. I bought a new carburetor and an ignition module off Ebay. I sold it on Ebay to someone looking to get his AMF Roadmaster running. I paid $35 for the engine, so I pretty much came out even on the sales.

I've used that engine for a friction drive and have sold it. Just couldn't get it mounted right. Speed was another issue - wasn't very fast. Forum member ire mark sent me a PM picture of his build and he used the original engine mounts to attach to his bike. I don't have a copy of the picture he PM'd me and the link is no longer good.

Good Luck,

Chris
AKA: BigBlue