American Lifan no longer in business

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
I got this email this morning;

"Thank you to all of our loyal customers and dealers. It states on our site that was are going to be closed during the fall on Mondays. Unfortunately, due to lack of funding and EPA fines that we have recently received we are no longer going to be in business. As of October 19th, 2011 we have officially closed our doors. We will no longer be conducting business in the United States, but will be drop shopping units directly to customers through popular sites like Alibaba.com.

If you need any further assistance please contact China directly at the following email: [email protected] .

Kindest regards,

Cathy Zhang

General Manager

Cell (817) 501 - 8674"

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
Therrre's a ton of stuff that I would like to buy from Alibaba, but no one takes PayPal, only escrow, and I would have to arrange my own shipping, etc.
Later for all that.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
The EPA: Destroying the economy, one business at a time!

LOL Moz. That should be a bumper sticker.

No kidding, way back on the Cape Fear river in NC I was on a research ship that was commissioned to find and raise a 30 ton anchor that was lost when the string of navy ships it was holding blew away in a hurricane. We find the thing and haul it up on deck. The EPA came out and demanded we replace the mud that came up with it. I said to the guy; "But it's winter and all the good mud stores are closed for the season" He just looked at me and walked away.

Dang Hippies