Honda GHX-50 & Huasheng 142F-cc Racing Cam Install Videos

GoldenMotor.com

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Hi I thought I posted part #2 but had just posted part #1 a second time I have fixed my goof and I demonstrate twice how to adjust the lifters

locutus_1

Oct 31, 2010
california
ahh ok, i always thought you had to set tdc before removeing the cam? but i guess how you showed it dosent matter..

and on my raceing cam theres an arrow at the top of the peak whats that for?.. the dimple on mine is so hard to see looks like the ground some of the gear by mistake

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
OK so the pictures you have provided are way out of focus on the cam lobe side there is a dot with a circle scratched around it that is the cam mark you need to find everything else dose not mean anything

locutus_1

Oct 31, 2010
california
i just watched it, mine was so dim because when they ground it something rubbed against it and part of the gear. so it was hard to see i wanted to make sure..

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I'm glad I got one, I'll be installing it tomorrow on my newest 49cc racer along with a bunch of other performance parts from AGK........this will be a fun class

dnut to race in!

Great be glad you got one as they are out of stock and you may not see the racing cam around for a little while like February

locutus_1

Oct 31, 2010
california
I'm glad I got one, I'll be installing it tomorrow on my newest 49cc racer along with a bunch of other performance parts from AGK........this will be a fun class

dnut to race in!
ive got mine all buttoned up with the carb and raceing cam i ride it tomorrow..

it wants to take off from stand still so i feel as if it already doubled the tourq.. well see though

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
You guys are luck you got them when you did the only way I can get one is if I send mine in and wait for it to come back.

Did the video help you ???

Terry

locutus_1

Oct 31, 2010
california
terry ive emailed you a couple times no response.. i asked this

you said in your videos install the cam with the dimple then transfer it to the back side then to the dimple on the gear

well i just saw someone put the arow from the custom gear onto the dimple so oposite of what you said..

which is right? he says he fired it up and it works..

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Hi and sorry for not getting back to you sooner I am a little behind in my emails and will catch up this weekend.
Now I have to apologize to every one I have a few things wrong on this video I am going to remove it and redo the video.
The mark I use in the video is wrong and the lifter adjustment is not as simple as it is in the video sorry for any confusion video as well.
So as I said I am going to remove the videos and redo them
Terry