Can anyone HELP!

GoldenMotor.com

Jaryd

Jun 22, 2011
Seattle, WA
Hey I am wondering if anyone knows anything about Schwinn chopper style bikes. I have attached a picture of the bike that I am wondering about. If you can tell me what the frame is and the actual name of it is then please tell. I need to research it and find out if it is ready for a motor. If you have seen anyhting like this with a motor on it please tell me.:-||

Attachments

AslansMonkey

Oct 2, 2008
Look at the photo again guys. That's not a sting ray. I don't even think that's a Schwinn. Not sure what it is as I can't seem to find anything that matches, and I'm pretty good at searching.

But if a motor fits, there'll be a way to motorize it.

Jaryd

Jun 22, 2011
Seattle, WA
Thank you! I know it's not a stingray because I also have one of those. But it is stressing me out to not know the make or model!:-||

donutguy

Feb 4, 2010
PA
I wish I could remember which magazine I saw that frame. I think it was Lowrider Bicycle magazine, but I'm not sure......at any rate-you certainly have a unique frame.

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
Easy to mount a engine on...

Tommys Chopper pictures by Ron-Becker - Photobucket

You will have to use a offset engine mount. I found that it was cheaper to buy one off Ebay then dig up the material and make myself (the "V" is a perfect 75 degree that is needed with these HT's). There are two sellers that I know of that has them...I'll find out which I bought from. I know it WASN'T from BGF.

She has the best built of the two.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Schwinn-OCC-Cho...533?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a1051a4f5

Last edited: