Bumper stickers

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
One of the many dumb things I wanna do is make bumper stickers. I really enjoy quick, one liners and think commercials are, or can be true art.

I have been writing down good ones for yrs on little pieces of paper and promptly loosing them. So gonna keep an online list here and please post your own.

Just ran across this in the snork thread;

"Something about a computer keyboard though seems to make some people grow a huge set nads, their chest gets covered with hair, their opinion becomes faultless and self righteous. MMA stars cower in their presence LOL."

(The men can get pretty mean too)"

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Part of my signature was seen on the back window of a beat up Chevy pickup with an equally beat up Harley in the bed.

The second half is a take-off from a line from 'Apocalypse Now', "Charlie don't surf" one of the classics delivered by Robert Duval, in that great old movie.

If you remember those ludicrous little yellow signs that we all used to see in the rear windows of Saabs and Volvos, "Baby on Board"... I used to have one that said, "Who gives a s**t?"
Just some food for thought, Dan. :)

Tom

Stinky Finger

Jul 26, 2010
Leicester, New York
One I see frequently, especially being close to a liberal arts college town on Volvos, Priuses and VW buses is "COEXIST" spelled out in the various religious symbols. I find it to be a warm & fuzzy idealistic pipe dream sort of sentiment.

I think this version is more rooted in reality~

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL@ all!

One of 2 of my recently graduated from graphic design school and can't find work in that field is also gonna make us the little white cut-outs. The one that is a father, mother, 2.5 kids and a cat and/or dog. But gonna add a MB.

I am sure it is no problem for her to make one, but if any one has a silhouette file or pic already made up, could I use it?

"My other car is a motor-bicycle"

"Quit pedaling your butt around town
Motorbicycling.com"

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
I have 2 favorites.

Nuke the gay whales for Jesus.

And seen on a logging truck in northern New Hampshire

If you don't like logging try wiping you A** with plastic.

Always felt these two spoke volumes in one sentence.

Steve.

motorbiker

Mar 22, 2008
Tampa Bay Florida
One of the many dumb things I wanna do is make bumper stickers. I really enjoy quick, one liners and think commercials are, or can be true art.

I have been writing down good ones for yrs on little pieces of paper and promptly loosing them. So gonna keep an online list here and please post your own.

Just ran across this in the snork thread;

"Something about a computer keyboard though seems to make some people grow a huge set nads, their chest gets covered with hair, their opinion becomes faultless and self righteous. MMA stars cower in their presence LOL."

(The men can get pretty mean too)"
Like this ! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE6iAjEv9dQ

Then some become mods ! Oh my ! :)

More country

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9yOhIIcHIU&feature=related

Last edited:

brother john

Jun 25, 2011
Indy
I brake for hallucinations

Jesus is coming...look busy