Clutch won't engage

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Yep. Six years might be a record but we can't fault gbboy9 for living up to the premise of this forum and that is to offer help and advice. It would be better if new members would take the time to look at the post dates but even so maybe their advice will help a newer member solve his problem.

No problem, gbboy9. We appreciate your involvement, thanks and welcome to the forum.

Tom

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I wasn't getting down on you, Chaz. I hope it didn't sound like that.
Bumping old threads is common with new members but sometimes it revives a subject and breaths new life into an issue with new perspectives on it. I've seen it happen many times.

Tom

Bruce W.R.

Mar 8, 2016
Shamokin, Pa.
I used to have a mini bike that the clutch wouldn't work when it got hot, I used to pull over and pee on it and it worked every time. Smelled bad though.

Dmartin0089

Mar 15, 2021
I need help.. My clutch wont engage.... I have tryed all that I know to try.. My bike is brand new never even been able to ride it one time.... Such a bummer..... I hope someone can help me get this thing on the road

Dmartin0089

Mar 15, 2021
So I finally got my clutch adjusted properly and working.... So now my issue is I have no spark on the plug.... Keep in mind this is a brand new bike never even been riden. So help me get this thing on the road.