My not yet done build

GoldenMotor.com

chewyps

Apr 26, 2015
USA
It was suggested that I post pics of my bike. So I have 1 pic with me in it and 1 without. Yes I know I'm really ugly. bike.jpg . mebike.jpg

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
It was suggested that I post pics of my bike. So I have 1 pic with me in it and 1 without. Yes I know I'm really ugly. View attachment 77995 . View attachment 77996
But the bike is really beautiful :)

You've probably heard or read this before here on the forum and you'll hear it a lot; watch those fenders. They can cause you some serious problems. Use the search feature and look for 'fender mounting'. There has been a lot of discussion about the hazards of factory fenders and fender mounts here over the years.

Otherwise, you have a very nice machine and you should be proud of it.

Have fun and ride safe.

Tom

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
chewyps- Looks good!

We talked about it, and since most of us ain't quite Sean Connery... You're in! lol

Trey
Wait a minute; I've been told I look exactly like Sean. I've even been asked what is was like to play James Bond. Speak for yourself, Trey.

Tom

chewyps

Apr 26, 2015
USA
But the bike is really beautiful :)

You've probably heard or read this before here on the forum and you'll hear it a lot; watch those fenders. They can cause you some serious problems. Use the search feature and look for 'fender mounting'. There has been a lot of discussion about the hazards of factory fenders and fender mounts here over the years.

Otherwise, you have a very nice machine and you should be proud of it.

Have fun and ride safe.

Tom
thanks Tom will do!

fatdaddy

May 4, 2011
San Jose, Ca.
The OP's no uglier'n me.

And the bike is better looking than either of us.
Yer right Blue. It is a good looking bike. And if looks is what it takes to join this site, Then I just got disqualified. I would post a pic of myself, But then they would have to shut down the site to decontaminate.
fatdaddy.usflg

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Yer right Blue. It is a good looking bike. And if looks is what it takes to join this site, Then I just got disqualified. I would post a pic of myself, But then they would have to shut down the site to decontaminate.
fatdaddy.usflg
It's okay, Red. We have auto-sensors that weed out objectionable material.

Tom