Totally Frustrated

GoldenMotor.com

smoothcruiser

Feb 16, 2011
E. Haddam,CT
I have an i-pad. Using picresize.com, i have created a file of re-sized photos. (320 pixels wide x 180 pixels high). Each time that i try to upload more than one photo for the same post, the previously uploaded photo is deleted. I can't figure out how to upload (up to five) photos before clicking "submit". Anyway, here is a photo of my bikes. Sorry about the quality.

Attachments

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Pretty blurry.
Lots of wasted frame space as well.
Phones are for making calls, try a real digital camera and a PC to process pics.

Put them on a server and you can include them in a post with simple
tags at each end of the URL to the pic like this.

Click the pic and you get the full size clear image.

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
KC he has a tablet not the phone. Too many "I"devises, iPhone, iPad,iPod etc...
I too have had trouble uploading more than one picture at a time from my tablet so if someone figures it out chime in.

smoothcruiser

Feb 16, 2011
E. Haddam,CT
Ok, here's a clearer picture with no wasted frame space. Picture clarity is'nt my problem, KC. It's the ability to post more than one picture in the same post using an i-pad tablet.

Attachments

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
Sweet Ride!!
Most tablet and phone cameras nowadays are plenty good enough to take great pictures and I haven't bought a good digital camera in years since the one on my Galaxy S2 and S5 take such nice pics.
I just take the pic, upload to imageshack, then I can place up to 5 pics into each post by copy and pasting the links in, but I usually take the pics and upload them from the phone then go to the computer to make the posting since I'm usually at my shop when I'm taking pics of the bikes...

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Whatever camera/phone/device you're using is unimportant. I'm looking at the bike.
Very, very nice build. My hat is off to you for some fine work. Attention to detail always gets me and you've done well.
You have to be proud of your effort, sir. Beautiful motorized bicycle.
Thanks for sharing.

Tom

smoothcruiser

Feb 16, 2011
E. Haddam,CT
Thank-you for the kind words Tom. I've seen your work as well and i'd swap ya even for that Norton in a heartbeat! lol. Btw, thanks for re-posting that old thread regarding chain noise under the clutch actuator cover. I never realized it, but both of my bikes had that same issue. The sanding drum in the dremel took care of the issue in short order. thanks again,Gary

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
KC. It's the ability to post more than one picture in the same post using an i-pad tablet.
Got ya.

I don't use the web sites system so no thoughts on what to try other than you can upload to your gallery here and post pics from the address like I did for you below.
Nice pic by the way ;-}

Most of my pics are taken from the shop, I have a photo wall outside for the finished shots, and I use my Cannon set at 4K x 3K pixels.
I've got pics down to a science and FTP:// them up to my server so I can reference them anywhere.

But back to your build...
This is sure one a beautiful machine!

Very clean.
Nice tank work.
I like the stinger pipe too.
Very well done sir.

Last edited:

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Very nice build, I cant find a thing about it I dont like, clean, unique, bare bones, beautiful lines and shiny....

Several others on here do this very nice sorta work also and I like all of them.

Great job, thats a project to be proud of for sure.