Freak accident! Be safe on the road!

GoldenMotor.com

Technocyclist

Motorized Bicycle Senior Technologist
Jul 7, 2008
Asia
This is a recent accident, so please be safe on the road always... This is not a motorized bicycle accident... If you're squimish, please don't view the link...

It was caused first by a faulty chain on a motorcycle. 2 motorcyclists tried to help the one that had a problem. An over speeding car hit all 3 that killed them, and the driver of the car also got killed. Another car pulled over that tried to help and one of the passengers got killed also. So, make sure your motorized bicycle is in good condition and road worthy, and if you're going to help someone, make sure you're safe first, use bike lanes or motorcycle lanes, and lastly do not over speed.

http://www.mmail.com.my/story/series-freak-mishaps-54019

48ccbiker

Apr 5, 2013
California
Sounds like one of those Final Destination movies, like no matter what you do you will die when your time comes. Dont know that I believe that, but thats how the movie goes.

addicon

May 1, 2013
USA
hay...
crazy story!
but this is also a good one.
The strangest events do happen, best they didn't get out of bed that day.
I love my Motor Bicycle.

Moto pope

Mar 26, 2013
St. James, mo
A man (riding a motorized bicycle ) was killed yesterday in Il., just across the river from St. Louis. News report said he was riding to work when he fell off his bike ??? Several people stopped to help, but couldnot revive him or move him. He was then run over by a passing car, which killed him! This is a strange story with a lot of unanswered questions?