For Sale..Clutch roller bracket for HT bicycle engine

GoldenMotor.com

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
For Sale..Clutch roller bracket for HT

I know that there are many out there that can make these on their own. This is for those that can't for what ever the reason.

This is a bolt on mod. This roller bracket will enable the rider to disengage the clutch with minimal effort. Once installed, the clutch can be disengaged with one (1) finger, the pinkie at that. On my bike I can disengage the clutch using 6# test mono fishing line.

These come with a 100% satisfaction guarentee...all you have to say is I want my money back...PERIOD..that is how good these are.

These are hand made by me. I use 3/4" angle iron, steel ball bearing roller, and grade 5 mounting hardware. Painted to either Silver, or Black. The only part that is not included in this mod is the cable case holder, which you will use from your own engine. $17.00 to your door..

Shipping will generally be within 24 hours. If for any reason a longer time is needed you will be notified BEFORE payment.

Photos are as follows.. 1.The cable roller bracket itself 2 installed modification.

1.. http://s982.photobucket.com/albums/ae309/Ron-Becker/Homemade Mods/?action=view&current=Roller.jpg

2.. http://s982.photobucket.com/albums/ae309/Ron-Becker/Homemade Mods/?action=view&current=big.jpg

Thank You
Ronald V. Becker
Calera, Alabama USA

Last edited:

maurtis

Dec 14, 2011
Kyle, TX
Re: For Sale..Clutch roller bracket for HT

I bought one of these a few months ago when I went with my Puch head. Since I had to tighten the clutch spring tension a lot more to avoid clutch slippage on startup, it made the stock clutch setup VERY difficult to pull.

Installing the clutch roller made it so that the clutch pull was easier than it came stock AND since I was not going through the clutch cable standoff bolt in the case, I could easily tighten my clutch spring tension at will.

Definitely worth every penny. And at the price he charges, it is not very many pennies.