How To Post Pictures of your Motorized Bicycle

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
Hello everyone,

Here is a tutorial on how to post photos...The screen shots below show the steps that are necessary in order to insert a photo into your post.

Screen shot #1:

Each time you respond to a thread, or create a new one, this text box opens. Below this is a, ("Additional Options"), field that has a "Manage Attachments" button.

Screen shots 2 & 3:

Click on browse as shown in screen shot #2. This will allow you to search your computer for a graphics file...screen shot #3. Go to the folder where you have stored your photos and make a selection.

Screen shot #4:

Click "Upload"

Screen shot #5:

The file will be shown above the "Manage Attachments" button.

Attachments

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i use photobucket which is free to put my pictures on the web. thier is other free ones but photbucket is about the easiest i have found. here is a link the site is totally free http://photobucket.com/ once you have your photos uploaded then just copy and paste the image img code here using the insert image icon which is the one that looks like a post card in the reply and new post area on the same line as where you make bold print and things like that.

you can also put a custom avitar on your name in your user cp pannel. avitar is the little picture next to your name like i have on my posts. you will have to reduce the picture to less 100x100 or less which you can do in photo shop and other picture programs. if unable to do it and want one pm me with the avitar you would like and i would be glad to do it for you.

bills money pit

Jun 16, 2008
Re: How To Post Pictures

In reply box you will see a tab that looks like an envelope with mountains on it and when you slew over it it will say image. just click on that and ad the link to the photo and your picture will post right in the thread you are working on. make sure that http does not show up twice on link if so remove one of them. if it dosnt work leave post and i will fix it and pm you with what was done wrong. its really easy but is kind of intimidating the first time.
Posting image question.
I have made a chain tensioner that will work for almost anyone. I will post the "how to" but will need to post a pic. I know I must put in the URL Http:/
The photo will be saved to a file on my computer. I am not knowledgeable concerning the URL.
Any help will be appreciated.
Bill

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI

easier way to do it is after you click reply scroll down and you will see a box that says manage attachements. click on that then click browse on the new box and find the picture and click it. then click upload and it will load and show in your post

bills money pit

Jun 16, 2008

So after I post the info, there is a reply button, click on it, and follow your instructions.
Thanks
Bill

ironhorse

Sep 4, 2008
Southern AB, CAN

Thanks for the info...I've beentrying to get my avatar pic from photobucket onto my name....It's been about an hour now and I just realised the pic i want is 160 by 120 pixels. I do not have any photo software. Is there no other way ? Other than sending it to you ? I need to know this stuff so's I am not such a 'tard.

ironhorse

Sep 4, 2008
Southern AB, CAN

Is talking to yourself weird? Cause i'ma doin' a lot of it. So, between me and the bedpost: I am sure that the requirements for an avatar yesterday were 100x100 pix's. Today I see it's now 80x80. I have discovered how to reduce my pic, and have tried to implement any and every way possible to achieve AVATAR... I have the distinct and regretable paranoid impression that someone is messing around with moi, in order that I do not become popular on this forum....
Let's see if this one generates any replies....Just so's I know how to write in the future.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI

i am the only one that makes any changes and i havnt with the avitars. if anyone can't figure out how to post their avitar you can use the contact us at the bottom of the forum and i will install your avitar for you.

kevyleven007

Sep 25, 2008
texas

here is my bike.it used to be a point beach.its got a 4 stroke gas bike storm kit on it.runs great.