Fat Bike frames:

GoldenMotor.com

gooseneck

Nov 27, 2015
concord, ca. usa
any ways HEY! what is a great strong (brand name) frame should i be steered to purchase. was hopen' to find some one here with knowledge of this type of bike. i'm thinking strength, Down Hill components.
this is going to be my second build for all out endurance.
cost is not a great factor and i have read a lil' on them this why i will be doing part by part as progress and coins come along.
Thanx and ride well.

gooseneck

Nov 27, 2015
concord, ca. usa
yes, getting a engine in these and for sure fitment sizing i see
these type of frames else where s m L XL XXL does that configure also in height space between top and down tube? (i'm still serchn' myself also).
when i meant cost factor i will be more specific @ $1000 i can flip this type of coin not $3K, gee wiz, any more on that would go into the very pricey wheels i want to lace up. i know i do not want carbon fiber and if somethn' is going to brake i need to be able to weld it. titanium as it is is filled with unknown alloys they will never tell you, it would be hit and miss figuring out what filler they used.
so those frames are rad but i guess once you achieve what ever frame of this caliber should last a very very long time.
so on that note i was hoping someone here with personal experience with their ride and or even somethn' in chromoly. i'm open to all aspects, $ always a concern, but to what extent? when my reward is building, that is priceless!
Thanx so much for the response. Their so many specialized Co. out there.
P.S. it needs to fit a 4 stroke and perhaps when electric gets better KV's and power and Batt rates and size ect... (heck look at rc now way so much better than yesteryear)i'll be switching.