new 4g kit questions haushaeng 49cc

GoldenMotor.com

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
the drive shaft is either a different size, length, or is tapered
I forget which model has which shaft, sorry :(
my opinion is they do that to keep their stuff proprietary...ie: you have to buy replacement parts from them
Nothing that can't be overcome!

Hi Guys,

The G4 has a short shaft, the motor housing is wider to house the clutch, the shaft is tapered. The Hoot with the chain drive [single & dual] is also a short shaft, wide motor housing, and the shaft is tapered.

We have several requests to fit our Q-Matic to those motors and we are currently designing a special fitting to transfer the power from the cranksahft to our max Torque clutch system.

It appears having a motor & drive system almost a foot wide isn't going over well with many.

Have fun,

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
The 4G for the Honda's should be here soon I am told they are in the harbor now so it wont be to long. As for the HS with the generator I might be a dead duck the are having a machinist look at the ones that came in the shaft is so long that there are no kits on the market that can use these engines so they are looking at modifying them or sending them back any more questions fire away I'll do my best to answer them.
Terry

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Well some of that is fresh told to me today and I am upset about the news on the HS with generator I was counting on that engine for my lighting kits but what can you do. Good news for Honda guys and the new 4Gs the only real diff is the size of the cover will be smaller around the now 80 tooth and the one way will be much stronger.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Thanks Dan I only wish what I had so say was a little more positive I have been begging for parts from on of those engines I doubt I will get my way :-||

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Thank you Quenton just so you know as soon as I can manage it I am going to build a new website and carry the EZ kits on that site exclusively. My only hope is that I can manage it before some one else dose just so you know my thoughts on your kits I believe that there will never be a Chinese kit that will ever match the quality of an American made anything thank you for your awesome contribution to the MB movement and I mean that.
Terry