Hello Norman

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Now this is something different....

My friend from another forum has just joined here. Norman helped me figure out how to put a set of rings in a brand new engine i screwed up. If it weren't for him, I would have taken a sledge hammer to the thing, so I am not only grateful but please as punch to see him here.

Folks this is a guy who knows these engines. I'm sure a lot of you do as well so Norman should fit in just fine here. So if you see him tell him retro/aka/ deacon recommends him highly.

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Hi you all
Here we go again if you've got questions I'll lie to you all day long.:)
If its got a engine sometimes I can fix it or tear it up so bad no one can fit it.
My biggest question is how to make the spelling check work?!!
Computer literate and spelling is not one of my specialitys can you tell by my typings should've paid more attenchion in school and not day dreaming about fast and loud things. A D D disorder?!

Norman

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i am still trying to figure that one out to because i can't spell for crap. what i did was download google toolbar on my computers and it has a spell check on it that you just click and it works great. i will try to figure out how to get the forum one installed though. they were inventing the calculator when i was in school and a little slow with computer stuff so bear with me :eek:

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I for one can read typo its a second language so no sweat. The information is valuable enough that I can fake it if i have to lol...

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
rotfl i sure do. i checked on the one for this program and it is something you install on your computer if i understand it right. so far the best i have found is a simple google tool bar. then you have spell check no matter what you are doing. here is a link for the tool bar Google Toolbar I installed it by accident when installing something else and love it.

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Darn I went to the other forum and was whining about the spell check and you know what its there and here too up higher on the tools bar I already wear glass thank you. Now I'll maybe spell better than my 2nd grade education. I still can't put pictures on here but I'll figure it out or should I say the old lady will. What do we want to screw with next?
Norman

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Norman I'm thinking we design and build a self propelled trailer that is interchangeable between bikes. Just bolt it to the rear axle and off she goes.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
Darn I went to the other forum and was whining about the spell check and you know what its there and here too up higher on the tools bar I already wear glass thank you. Now I'll maybe spell better than my 2nd grade education. I still can't put pictures on here but I'll figure it out or should I say the old lady will. What do we want to screw with next?
Norman
just keep trying norman. if you dont like the post or it didnt work just edit and delete it or leave in thread for me to delete. took me forever to figure out how to so don't feel bad. if need be i can call you on the phone and walk you through it

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Let me see if can get a picture on here for fun.
I know what I'm doing cause I don't know that I'm doing:-||rotflrotfl
I came close but that only counts with horseshoes and hand gernades
Now I don't know how that happened.
TADA there's one and I'm sweating like a horse.
Norman

Attachments

Last edited:

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Ok deacon
I got to go and watch the tube with the boss so I will be off of here the rest of the night.
Norman