Is manic mechanic still around

GoldenMotor.com

chevelle454

Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
I tried to send an email at his website, but got no reply. Is there anyone else that can make a custom inner diameter sprocket adapter?

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I tried to send an email at his website, but got no reply. Is there anyone else that can make a custom inner diameter sprocket adapter?
Manic Mechanic was taken over by a very nice guy named George who makes 2 versions to fit a coaster brake hub.
The days of anyone making custom sized adapters for cheap is long gone.
Expect to pay a lot for such a service unless you have a machinest for a friend.

Last edited:

chevelle454

Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
I actually work at a resto shop and know how to run cnc... but the last ******* that worked with us cleared out the plc

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
I am still sure the old phantom of the opera still lurks in the shadows..lol There are many other suppliers happily improving on and successfully making hub a great many hub adapters for a very reasonable price however though!!

Just look at any of our meek and humble many sponsors on the sides of this forum page;)

chevelle454

Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
1.500" I may hold off on it though in case we get this cnc back up. but I will need a sproket... I don't want to mess around machining one and my kit sprocket is awful. what diameter is the hole layout, if anyone knows