another motor bicycle brought into the world

GoldenMotor.com

BMX-Bike-Beast

Jan 11, 2010
edmonton
So went out and got a older mountain bike, no shocks and one of the smallest frames ive seen for a 26 inch. cleaned er all up took evrything offf excpet the front brake, made her a one speed,makes for a lighterweight cleaner quiter setup.

went down to top fuel fart mouth toys canada and got a kit wich i am rather happy with except the price, [$200], has the nice steel intake and better flat black pipe.

rather easy install, everything fit really nicely on the bike and what blows my mind is i just put the sprocket on within like 10 mins and is true as a priest. ive had no problems at all with the chain and what not wich is very surprising, just sucked the motor down and she was straight as a arrow.

considering this is my third kit the motor seems a bit weaker, took er for a the first ride in my parakade, [3 feet of snow outside in edmonton alberta] and she wouldnt rev to high., i know its brand new and these motors are crazy sensitive with the break in, but i think maybe the new pipe desighn or the gaskets on the intake and outake are too small of a hole causin back pressure, wonder if i should cut them to size????

pretty happy other wise, nice and small and super light, perfect for a busy cityy.brnot