Beware gasbike.net

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

adventureluck

Apr 25, 2009
Wilmington, DE
I bought a kit from bikeengines.net and it every single component is a piece of crap. The engine's gearbox is totally screwed up and I can't even open it to try and fix it because the gearbox's screws are torn so you can't unscrew them. They are rusted as well. Half the screws I recieved were rusted. The gearbox screams like ****. The chain is crappy. The tensioner is worth maybe $1.50 at best. Do not buy from this company.

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
Re: Beware bikeengines.net

its actually bikeengines.com and the company is golden eagle and they sell 2 and 4-stroke on the rear with gearbox and belt.$600-700
call them and see what they say,let us know.
and what model engine kit do you have?

Last edited:

adventureluck

Apr 25, 2009
Wilmington, DE
Re: Beware bikeengines.net

It looks like everyone just plain accepts chinese anything is basic crap, though the engines seem to be reliable. My gearbox however for the hua sheng is the hoot POS and everyone seems to agree it's just that - a POS. It's loud as **** and might last me 100 miles if I'm lucky. My friends 500cc motorcycle makes much less noise than my bicycle.

GoFastBicycles

Jul 29, 2008
West Point PA.
Wrong bud I dont think any one on this site would accept rusty hardware or striped screws send it back go with a new supplier. They say you get what you pay for if the kits are cheaper than any one else than they are just that. Don't give in get it right and start the addiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.