it finaly started today

GoldenMotor.com

SalisCruiser

Sep 28, 2008
I joined the forum a long time ago when i built my first bike back in school. it was a budget build huffy cranbrook, and while it taught me a lot, it was pretty rough. since entering the real world i decided to build a decent bike. its sat on the back burner for the better part of a year, but i recently finished it up and got it started today. I have a few tweaks to make but this is pretty much it. enjoy

SalisCruiser

Sep 28, 2008
ha yeah the tank is a bit overkill, but it was a super ebay special. If i find something I like better I'll swap it out. i dont like how it doesnt completely cover the "built in tank" of the punk frame.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I have been having trouble with my layback seat setup so I may end up with a banana seat like yours.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Salis,
I like that. Yes, maybe the tank is a little oversized but, so what? It looks good. I have a bike with a tank from a Yamaha 80cc dirt bike and I used to think the tank was too big but after a paint job and a little creative 'shrinking' by using the paint scheme, it doesn't look that way to me anymore.
Congratulations. You've built a sweet machine. Enjoy it and ride safe.
By the way; what is the tank's capacity?
Tom