reinventing the motored bicycle

GoldenMotor.com

empire steve

Nov 29, 2013
las vegas
I have figured out a way to blend the auto world with the bike world. The new bikes im creating still function like bicycles but are in the shape of other vehicles. Im currently working on the dune buggy model powered by a 99cc predator motor. I just finished the worlds first semi truck bicycle a few weeks ago. It is powered by a pitbike 110cc engine with a suicide shifter clutch and is able to do 50mph all day long. I currently have many more bikes to build such as a jeep, firetruck, 70s corvette, 90s batmobile, a helicopter, lamborghini, and a ford gt40 just to name a few. I never stop building and trying to start a business with motorized bikes. Im trying to get a reality show on the bikes but the process is slow, lol. check out empirebicyclecompany.com where i post my creations. thank you. Stay tuned im going to turn the bicycle world upside down!

massdrive

Oct 3, 2013
Las Vegas
Hey again Steve... I also recently picked up a Predator 99 and I'm interested in how you plan to mount it. Also what do you plan to use for a drive train? I can machine a mounting plate, and/or mounting brackets. How will you mount the jackshaft? I can machine frame clamps that will hold it secure and not damage the paint or frame. I'm looking for ideas for my next build. Call me I'd like to help... you know I can.