Looking for a Stewart Warner Speedo

GoldenMotor.com

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
I'm looking for an older Stewart Warner Speedo with cable and drive. If anyone has any leads, send em over. I'd like a round style with the mounting arm. I've seen a few on eBay but nothing that great yet, at least complete. Thanks for any help.

thegnu

Sep 15, 2011
freedom pa
I have a feeling the one I have is too big its a real stewart warner I scavenged out of a old muscle car i found in a junk yard years ago back when they used to let you in their yards with your own tools ....... guess how I got it .(tying to look inocent) if your interested I can send you pics an dimensions on it .

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
I had one as a kid in the '60's- I think the "generic" ones they sell now are really about the same- maybe they've cheapened a few fittings- seems the same to me.

I just put one on my build last month- I got it for about $16 shipped on ebay- and that's about as cheap as they come-

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
Thanks for the offer Thegnu and notes Nashville. I'm looking for an older SW specifically for bikes/bicycles that goes up to about 40-50 Mph. Also, something that has a metal housing etc..