What's your next project

GoldenMotor.com

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
After I get this bike sorted past 1000mi... I want to sell it and start another project. Either a motorcycle or a car. Either a cb750 brat bike with stretched swingarm, or a 1965-1969 corvair 2dr with bored/stroked motor to 3l, or a datsun 620 prerunner. I can't decide just yet.

I built one of each kind of bike so far... Well almost. Single speed 26" shop bike; coaster brake and rim brake front with 1.5" road tires... Was plenty fast and handled turns like nothing else. Next was a 700c cruiser; drum front and 2-speed kickback coaster guvnor style bike. Was pretty but had to sell it.

Built this MB but realizing its limitations---- mostly that it's not a long distance cruiser... I'm talking like 200mi. It's my daily driver right now. I have a round trip 12mi commute 7 times per week.. Bit not daily.

So I'm thinkin'... Corvair track racer, 620 datsun prerunner for those dirt road I used to drift in my subie... Or a standard 70s MC and cruise the USA in the near future........ Ahhhh decisions decisions......

Attachments

Last edited: