KX 65 Expansion Chamber Fab Continued

GoldenMotor.com

skipu

Aug 6, 2008
New jersey
i customized a cobra 50 pipe made by noleen and it rips wow the math was there or did i just get lucky !!! lol the power on mine is all mids and high i have a jackshaft on that mb it wheelies in first and second gear when it doesnt snap chains lovin it !!!

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
back in the sixtys before reed valve tech we called it loading up... it usally happened after a git off [crash] holding the throttle wide open and the bike laying on its side would clean it out, sometimes you'd hafta turn the petcock off and wait and wait till it cleaned out wyle everyone passed you. finally you'd get on take off and then run outa gas [forgot to turn petcock on] afterward all your friends would dog you about it. ahh the good ole days!

max350

Apr 10, 2010
Sweden, Örnsköldsvik
I've noticed others using this term as well and wondered what it meant, it didn't make any sense to me. Good to know I'm not the only one! lol!

What would be the correct terminology? When I hear a 2 stroke make that honking farting noise I say that it's missing or misfiring (that's exactly what it's doing because it's too rich, as you mentioned). Am I on meth?

Sorry for the thread jack, carry on :D

Incidentally, nice header you've got there max350!
Thanks for that! it works very well