Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Sponsors

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Bicycle Motor > Motorized Bicycle Trouble Shooting

Motorized Bicycle Trouble Shooting Use this area to post problems that may arise, if you could use some help in figuring out what is wrong with your engine and what needs to be done to achieve top performance.

Old 10-29-2016, 04:56 PM
Motorized Bicycle Member

Default Re: Honda ghx50 Gas leaks from pcv

i've been through two of the huasheng carbs and now i have one i bought from thats Dax. i'll have to look and see if he has the parts for it. i see your point and i'll fix it right
Old 10-29-2016, 11:10 PM
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member

Now I was looking at a diagram for your carb. It seems that there is a bowl overflow drain. It could be leaking out of there if it is not upright. That is actually what the drain is for. What was wrong with the first carb, you may have parts to fix this one?
Old 10-30-2016, 09:49 AM
Motorized Bicycle Member

This is the dax carb i have TITAN XC50 Carburetor 4 STROKE RUI 124. I was like you in thinking if there's an overflow of fuel, why the heck did it not drain out the clear hose. it has two clear hoses that run down; one may be a vent and the other is suppose to be for an overflow but gas did not drain from there. the bike is sitting upright and i cranked it up and while the bike was running, i saw that fuel was spraying out the pcv hole. i'll have time today and i expect that my crankcase is full of fuel oh the carb parts... i was thinking if i needed a new float or needle valve i'd check with dax

Tags
four stroke, gas leak, honda ghx50, pcv