Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Sponsors

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Bicycle Motor > High Performance Bicycle Engine Tips and Motorized Race Bicycles

High Performance Bicycle Engine Tips and Motorized Race Bicycles We all want our bicycle engines to push our bikes faster. Get exclusive engine modification tips and suggestions from us. Also check out some of our racing members builds

Old 09-01-2016, 10:39 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member

Default Re: Modded Boost Bottle

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogollonmonster View Post
I do a lot of highway riding, so I'm typically at WOT all the time, which always seems to translate to suffering and muttering through the lower range while I'm putting around town.

Low speed rideability, without negatively affecting top end performance would be awful nice.
An offset longer intake does a better job calming down the backflow than any boost bottle to me.

I think they should be honest and call Boost Bottle systems Boost your Wallet systems for accuracy as I have tried a couple (customer request) that did nothing but add to the cost of the bike.

Last edited by KCvale; 09-01-2016 at 10:43 AM.
Old 09-01-2016, 01:58 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member

Default Re: Modded Boost Bottle

Looks like that's got a 90 in it KC, or are my eyes deceived? I know Dax has one with a pair of 45 in it,will there be an aprecciable difference, to either power "band" or taming the backflow? I'm all ears for suggestions especially with Murder in the works.