EZM Del Mar

GoldenMotor.com

Waterfowl

Apr 27, 2009
N.C.
nice build, but isn't it a little too close to the water ;D
Its funny that you said something. When I was turning the bike around for the pic and walking back thats exactly what I was thinking! What if my bike fell into the water?

Last edited:

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
NICE BIKE! Now get better brakes. Don't take off the front fender, it will hurt the looks, reinforce it. I have a Point Beach and I just reinforced the fender and I keep a eye on it.

I love the fact that you took a bit of time to compose a photo. So many photos uploaded have all kinds of crap in the background, even trash! Nice bike and nice photos, good job.

Waterfowl

Apr 27, 2009
N.C.
NICE BIKE! Now get better brakes. Don't take off the front fender, it will hurt the looks, reinforce it. I have a Point Beach and I just reinforced the fender and I keep a eye on it.

I love the fact that you took a bit of time to compose a photo. So many photos uploaded have all kinds of crap in the background, even trash! Nice bike and nice photos, good job.
Post some pics of your front fender reinforcement.

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
steve, drill out the rivets holding the clip that bolts to the fork (it is the weak spot)
replace the clip with an 'L' bracket and nuts & bolts
I did that, and more. The thin chrome fenders were cracking so I laid up a few layers of fiberglass matt on the underside of the fender.