The nerve of some people. LOL

GoldenMotor.com

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Is that even a micargi?

What a lying P.O.S. 1968?!? 125cc?!? RARE?!?

Some one needs to give that guy a call, go and look at the bike, then say "I want it!!!! It's soooo cool, I'll go get the money." Then never return.

seca40

Nov 15, 2008
Albuquerque
Or at the very least post an ad saying that the lying turd selling the bike is a scammer.

Yeah. I posted that ad right away. Now at least one more has done the same. I thought maybe it was Goat Herder. He's here in Burque. Funny thing is the ad is still up. I guess who ever posted it doesn't check CL too often.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Good job.
The guy is obviously a scammer if he thinks he can sell that thing for that price and falsely advertise it.

mechanickid

Aug 7, 2008
nh
Yeah. I posted that ad right away. Now at least one more has done the same. I thought maybe it was Goat Herder. He's here in Burque. Funny thing is the ad is still up. I guess who ever posted it doesn't check CL too often.
i was the one that mad the other post :p

seca40

Nov 15, 2008
Albuquerque
i was the one that mad the other post :p
Cool.
I called him up and grilled him pretty hard about the details of the bike. He flip flopped on his story for a while then threatened to kick my #&%. Hahahahahaha. Toooooo funny. Then he told me that he worked for the Sheriffs' Dept. and he could trace my phone #. Whatever. Ultimately all he did was post another ad on CL calling me several bad Spanish words along with several bad English words. Most of the English words were misspelled, including moron (morAn). He went on to say that it is %&$*^#@ like me that are ruining the internet for everyone. His ad is still up if anyone else wants to have a little fun.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Apparently I missed this one . Its hard to check creggs list when my money is spent . LOL I got a cople of projects under way now and I have begun looking here . I see it I will post words there!