Member titles

GoldenMotor.com

i-paint

May 24, 2008
Hi,

Is this good "i-paint, Motorized Bicycle Senior Member"? I am refering to the "senior" part of the title. I am only 58.

i-paint

Cowboy Rider

Apr 20, 2009
Illinois
Motorized Bicycle Newbie 0 posts
Motorized Bicycle Member 20 posts
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member 50 posts
Motorized Bicycle Master Member 100 posts
Thanks for this info, as I was just wondering about this myself. May I ask how one installs the custom Titles I've seen around such as Builder, Dealer, Elite, and Sponsor?

Thanks for the chart though. I was wondering how long I would be a 'Newbie' :oops:

BTW, I didn't actually do the entire Build for my neighbor friend's bike, but I assisted and guided him. Does this at least count as a Partial Build for my experience points? I can tell you that he has some miles on his Stock Chain still, and that's one thing I learned from my own bike and passed on to him. Here's a Pic of the neighbor's Bike.

You can see my bike in the background by the car. And yeah, the BMX handlebars look odd, but they really do make for a comfortable ride. I know, cause he made ME do the Road Trails on his bike instead of him doing so himself. Either he trusted me to know what I was doing on the final adjustments and tweaking.... or he was trying to kill me by being the one who may have suffered the second stock chain failure!

Lucky for me, the first road trials were a Success! dance1

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
We have no experience points, the titles are only to show how active you are on the forum. They have nothing to do if you have built 10,000 bikes or don't even own one.

For a custom title you could ask the administration, but like most members who have a custom title, they donated to the forum.

I don't think the BMX handlebars look odd, I am planning to add some dirt bike or atv bars to my ride. I am not big on looks....... function, reliability, and a comfortable bike is what is important to me. Like I have said before.... The Bling don't get you Home.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Is that a nose of a Mustang II I see in the garage? Just wondering I used to race one.

Maybe its a Capri, cant tell. It sure does look familiar to me.

Last edited:

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I use those bars all the time on my builds. It helps me to have higher bars and I'm too cheap to buy custom ones.

I'm glad to see your neighbor built one so You have someone to ride with.

I have a strange title. I was just in the right place at the right time I guess. Back when there were arguments about titles. Since i build strictly Diy and Ebikes now, and there was no title for it, I got this one. I guess they decided not to change mine back and I get to keep this one.

Besides most of my posts are non technical just stuff I see around.

Last edited:

Cowboy Rider

Apr 20, 2009
Illinois
Is that a nose of a Mustang II I see in the garage? Just wondering I used to race one.

Maybe its a Capri, cant tell. It sure does look familiar to me.
That is an old Mustang II in the garage that you see there. A '76 I believe. Shame that he doesn't drag that out and actually get to work on it. It's just the 2.3L Four banger, but still would be a nice car if he got to back to work on it!

Cowboy Rider

Apr 20, 2009
Illinois
I'm glad to see that other folks are also Practical with the handlebars. When I first heard his idea on using the BMX bars, (before I actually saw them installed) I really thought it would be lame. UNTIL... I actually started it up for him in the road trials!

When I saw them installed, I thought they actually looked A-OK. When I actually Rode the bike, I really Approved!! Comfort really works, and these are pretty comfortable.

And we ain't Done yet. We're both coming up with new ideas that are a little out of the ordinary. I need to get some updated Pics into my Gallery too. :eek: (^)

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
That is an old Mustang II in the garage that you see there. A '76 I believe. Shame that he doesn't drag that out and actually get to work on it. It's just the 2.3L Four banger, but still would be a nice car if he got to back to work on it!
Glad to know I still got a sharp eye! I used to race mine on a oval track (Tucson Raceway Park). We called them "Mighty Compacts" Others call them Pony cars or Nascar Dash cars.

We ran the four banger but a Cosworth, won one championships with that car until it got destroyed in a real bad wreck. The only thing "stock" on the cars was the body, everything else all depended on how much you could afford. We ran faster laps then the Street stock V8 class. Sooo much fun, seeing that brought back a flood of memories.