Around the world on a motorized bicycle for Help the Heroes Charity

GoldenMotor.com
Jun 25, 2008
Have had a disturbing phone call today from some chaps in the UK looking to ride to Australia on a Motored Bike in aid of help the heroes. He told me he had sent an email to transformercycles.com asking for help and expertise,and they were "in a word rude, something to do with the choice of charity, ludacrous concept and they did not wish to support terrorism!"
I don't know if you chaps know what Help the Heroes Charity does, but they provide councelling and care for all our boys and their families who are injured in all theatres of operation around the world.
This disgusting attitude from Aziz is not only unpatriotic but down right worrying. Aziz seems happy to live and take the money of the British and American people, but isn't happy to help the british and american soldiers who are DYING so he can do so.
This is a matter we feel most strongly about and we imagine you chaps do too.
TigerToothBikes.com has pledged to provide not only the engines for these chaps but build them custom bikes to get them there. Obviously there is exposure in it for us, we're not pretending to be saints. But it is exactly this sort of behaviour from transformercycles.com that makes you sick!

We therefore call upon TransformerCycles.com to answer for this insult and urge all members to boycott them until they do!

Thanks for reading. what are your thoughts...?

Last edited:

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Re: Around the world on a MB for Help the Heroes Charity

I will say this, When we had UK members looking for engine kits in the UK, I had no answer for them.

Then came along Transformer and Tigertooth, and I was so happy I could direct UK members to both of you and let them make there own decision.

But, I got one email from a member who told me Transformer where very rude and would not answer any of there questions. I decided to find out for myself. And YEAH! After two three emails I realized not to recommend them to any members.

So now, any new UK members looking for kits only hear about TigerToothBikes.com - The Home Of Motored Biking. Motored Bike Engines, Kits, Parts and Accessories . I even removed Transformer from the Find a dealer thread, they where that rude to me.

BTW...Love your Feedburner email updates...keeps me informed on what you guys are up too.

dnut

Jun 25, 2008

Many Many heartfelt thanks fairracing31, but just want to underline one thing as this isn't a stunt to boost our publicity. What we are looking for is Aziz from transformercycles.com to answer for his actions. This is just the sort of horrid treatment veitnam veterans faced, and help for heroes is clearly trying to ensure it isn't repeated. Shame we have such spineless backstabbers in our otherwise pleasant land...

Will definitely post updates and pics, this is a venture after my own heart and i've often read members posts on of their travels with envy.

All the best and happy MB'ing folks!

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona

I understand fully the point of your post.....just wanted to add my 2 cents.

seca40

Nov 15, 2008
Albuquerque

Big thanks to all the Members of the Armed Services anywhere in the free world.