First pre-build pic

GoldenMotor.com

Rnroutlaw

Nov 15, 2008
Norwalk,Ohio
This is my huffy cruiser that I am not so patiently waiting to pop the motor kit on. For the most part I like the bike but I am thinking of getting a different type of handlebar.

Attachments

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
If it was assembled at a dept. store, it was probably a stock person who assembled it. They most often don't know what they are doing and get a lot of things wrong.

Rnroutlaw

Nov 15, 2008
Norwalk,Ohio
Holy S*** The fork is backwards! lol! I thought the fender was put on backwards and tried swithcing it around but it wouldnt fit so I assumed thats how it should be. Thanks guys for helping me correct that! I am heading out to the garage right now!

Rnroutlaw

Nov 15, 2008
Norwalk,Ohio
ok, so I got the fork issue straightened out but man did I mess something up. I got my kit and was finally going to get it on. As I seen the sprocket wont fit over the coaster brake arm I decided to try and take that arm off. after loosening the nuts on the rear tire in trying to get the arm off I pulled the whole bolt mechanism out and bearings and such fell to the floor. I believe I either lost something I needed or broke the whole contraption because I cant get the wheel to spin right anymore. I am totally bummed!!!

Rnroutlaw

Nov 15, 2008
Norwalk,Ohio
ok, I am getting a bit closer to the finished product. So far it's been a mix of enjoyment,stress,confusion (But thanks to all who have helped me with that) frustration, and total excitement! Now if thats what you call a good time then I am having a blast! I hope to be up and running sometime tomorrow. I have been taking pics through the process and will be posting pics and video upon completion. Going to go rest up. Hopefully will get to take my first ride tomorrow!!!