pirate cycles NT intake

GoldenMotor.com

Hoze513

Nov 24, 2011
Joliet, illinois
I have a (P C) NT intake. ( copy of a MM intake) How many people have put this type of intake on a CNS carburetor? And how well did it work? I really wanted a CNS intake. But because of a employee not paying attention, Iam stuck with it. Unless I can find someone to trade with. If not I might try to put it on. Thanks

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I have a couple of MM intake manifolds. They work ok as long as your carb ends up level. The stock manifold works just as well for me.

Sep 1, 2010
Cincinnati,Ohio
Hey Hoze513, Call george @ BSMACHINING, they bought Mainc Mechanics rights to machine there products. ( or something like that) There in Florida Geroge told me. (727)551-1435 they make 4 types of billet manifolds., google manic-mechanic & see what ya get. They show pics of there products. over& out DIRTY dnut

Hoze513

Nov 24, 2011
Joliet, illinois
Hey Hoze513, Call george @ BSMACHINING, they bought Mainc Mechanics rights to machine there products. ( or something like that) There in Florida Geroge told me. (727)551-1435 they make 4 types of billet manifolds., google manic-mechanic & see what ya get. They show pics of there products. over& out DIRTY dnut
I wish I would have went to them 1st. But now Iam stuck with this one. Thanks to (PC) not doing there job right and telling me that they had something they really didn't. Even after I double check my order. Thanks I might use MM in the future. But not now Very limited money right now.