Pulling the baffle??

GoldenMotor.com

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Well, first we'd hafta know if it's a two or four stroke engine... if it's a four you'll get a reduction of backpressure & some performance increase & if it's a two, you'll get noise... and not much else.

Assuming you've a two stroke and you want better performance - don't even bother wasting your time w/the stock exhaust & consider getting a proper tuned pipe/expansion chamber for the thing ;)

Everything ya ever wanted to know about exhaust & more: Intake & Exhaust

Hot Wheels

Jul 7, 2009
chicago
It breaths alittle better but it's way to loud, I make my own exhaust, I buy pocket bike exhaust from ebay cut them bend some pipe or use silacone tubing, they look cool and work and sound great. .shft.

Rocky_Motor

Nov 14, 2011
Fort Collins & Boulder
I think I heard gasbike is pretty bad. Your best bet would be to get an expansion chamber from sickbikeparts (I'm most familiar with theirs). I only hear good things about them.

A 2 stroke exhaust is as much a part of the engine as the compression is.

Rocksolidperson

Feb 11, 2012
Australia
FYI running a two stroke with a strait flow setup will eventually cause damage to your top-end as it leans the motor out considerebly. grab an expansion chamber they are excellent.

MotorNut123

Aug 31, 2010
New York
i just cut the little extended tube on the end cap off. and then drilled a second hole. it adds a little more deeper pinging sound and a less restriction.