New build, new with 4 strokes engines

GoldenMotor.com

smemo666

Jun 20, 2011
Chicago
Hi Guys,
I finish my first build the last month and got excited about the MB world.
I found today this Felt Twin almost new in craigslist for half the price and jumped on it.
I really like the bike and want to build it as the Ridley ones.
The problem is I only know what I learned here and my lack of experience is equal to my enthusiasm.

I Need your help in

1; finding the instructions for making (sealing) the existing tank the actual gas tank.
2; Deciding which engine go with, based in fit, looks, performance.
3;Finding the correct parts (tank tap, brackets, etc) to make this mb seem professionally done.

The MB will be for normal city use, no competition neither running. I live in Chicago and work close by.
I know I can do it with your help. I'm not an engineer but I'm patience and analytic and did one bike from scratch with your help.

Thanks in advance.

PD
I open an account in picasa to attach pics but is giving me erros every time I try, somebody knows how to help me.

My albune in picasa, link;

https://picasaweb.google.com/gguzman...eat=directlink

locutus_1

Oct 31, 2010
california
Hi Guys,
I finish my first build the last month and got excited about the MB world.
I found today this Felt Twin almost new in craigslist for half the price and jumped on it.
I really like the bike and want to build it as the Ridley ones.
The problem is I only know what I learned here and my lack of experience is equal to my enthusiasm.

I Need your help in

1; finding the instructions for making (sealing) the existing tank the actual gas tank.
2; Deciding which engine go with, based in fit, looks, performance.
3;Finding the correct parts (tank tap, brackets, etc) to make this mb seem professionally done.

The MB will be for normal city use, no competition neither running. I live in Chicago and work close by.
I know I can do it with your help. I'm not an engineer but I'm patience and analytic and did one bike from scratch with your help.

Thanks in advance.

PD
I open an account in picasa to attach pics but is giving me erros every time I try, somebody knows how to help me.

My albune in picasa, link;

https://picasaweb.google.com/gguzman...eat=directlink

any 4 storke kit either honda or husang will fit i belive 9 inches wide by 11 high is what you need to fit.. more the better tank sealer you can get sealer from a motorcycle shop it poors in seals it up then let it dry.. ask terry at www.blowbyu.ca hes done these...brakets.. any hardware shop make your own or motor cylcle shops moped shops ebay google is wonderful

take your time.. took me a year to get what i wanted